Archive for the ‘Lists And Such’ Category
I love waking up with you by my side.
I love yer many facial expressions.
I love how yer such a dork sometimes.
I love the way you tease me.
I love how groomed and clean you keep yerself.
I love kissing you everywhere.
I love the little dimple in yer chin.
I love it when you call me ‘baby’ with that cute grin on yer face.
I love yer smell and how it lingers on my clothes.
I love how when yer around, everything’s fun.
I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap yer arms around me.
I love the little sunspot located on the bottom left of yer hip.
I love the fact that even when I’m all moody, you still manage to make me laugh.
I love eating dinner together on our couch.
I love how much youth you still have.
I love yer zest for life.
I love how material things mean zero to none in yer mind.
I love the fact that you are as much of a dreamer as I am, if not more.
I love the way you smile when you sleep.
I love when you let me give you a detailed description of how I spent my day, even when you don’t really wanna hear it.
I love road trips with you.
I love how you know just how to spoil me.
I love the way you keep yer cool when I do something stupid. Well, sometimes. Haha.
I love how beautiful you make me look in the pictures you take.
I love the fact that you refuse to ever completely grow up.
I love staying up all night with you.
I love waiting for you to get home from work.
I love yer small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care.
I love how, no matter what time of day, yer always on my mind.
I love the fact that you are the first and only person I’ve ever truly loved and the first person who’s ever truly loved me.
I love the way you caress my hand when yer holding it.
I love when you tell me I’m beautiful even when I think I’m not.
I love yer addiction to photography.
I love how yer idea of a big night out is just the two of us.
I love the way yer eyes light up when you laugh.
I love how dedicated you are to yer job.
I love when we cuddle.
I love you because even if you weren’t so handsome, you still would be because of who you are.
I love you because you would rather have an open road adventure than a membership at a gym.
I love you because yer never boring.
I love you because you’ve taught me the meaning of love.
I love you because you put up with me even at the worst of times.
I love you because yer confident, strong, and always real.
I love you because yer love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead.
I love you because you love me.
I love you, Michael O’Brien.
- static in the speakers.
- jogging with dry mouth and wet shoes.
- stepping on ABC gum barefoot.
- roller coaster cars that reek of puke and dirty children.
- the failed 4th and 1.
- people without patience.
- a dying black Sharpie.
- too much chlorine in the pool.
- Oprah in skinny jeans.
- getting the red light because the truck in front of you took up all the yellow.
- dropped interceptions.
- people who have no manners.
- an automated British phone line.
- being voted the DD for the night.
- the evil pine needles lurking at the bottom of soft leaf piles.
- a drunk bum begging for change, 10′oclock on a Sunday morning.
- cold burgers and flat soda.
- people who can’t pronounce my name right.
- loud music that isn’t my own.
- movies that look good on TV, but when you fork out the ten bucks to go, they suck balls.
- non-sticky tape.
- sleeping 10+ hours and still being exhausted.
- receiving “I Love Jesus” stickers instead of candy for Halloween.
- sunburnt shoulders in the shower.
- a dead battery with no jumper cables.
- snow in April.
- false advertising that works.
- hair on the soap.
- losing the count when counting sheep.
- electricity shortages in the elevator.
- the undiscovered cut after applying hand sanitizer.
- the lost mosquito inside yer tent.
- overplayed radio songs.
- sugar-free chocolate.
- a waitress with dirty fingernails.
- couches that smell like pets.
- stepping in dog shit on a hot summer day.
- frostbite while sledding.
- rings that make yer finger green.
- guys with no sense of humor.
- dull crayons.
- Ziploc brand knock-offs.
- fun ruined by time.
- being considered an athlete.
- being considered not just an athlete, but a damn good one at that.
- the pre-game stretches.
- popping my left hip in just the right spot during those stretches.
- how flexible I used to be.
- discovering that hey, I actually do have an arm.
- zoning out to my music during all the long bus rides.
- the pressures of being the only senior in my event.
- the satisfaction I got beating my PR, even if it was only by a few inches.
- slacking off during practice by finding new body parts to tape every other day.
- the adrenaline I acquired warming up.
- finding something to get pissed off at and taking it out on my throws.
- cracking my knuckles before grabbing my stick.
- the little indent my red javelin had between the grip and the metal part.
- jogging from disc to jav to vault.
- Stralser yelling at me to jog faster.
- finding different excuses on why I shouldn’t high jump.
- Drew not buying my lame-ass excuses.
- the lean skinny build I used to have.
- pre-analyzing the competition.
- making fun of Medical Lake and how bad they sucked.
- the patience Leah and Coach B. had when I first learned how to throw discus.
- Crystal listing off all the reasons she shouldn’t be there and how much of a jerk Bob is.
- improving on the plant boxes, even though I despised them and didn’t understand why we used them so much.
- Gonzaga Prep’s weird but interesting turf.
- seeing fans actually enjoy watching me throw.
- having a purpose behind my day.
- how awesome State was.
- playing “Outburst” in the tent until my laptop ran out of battery.
- searching for an outlet to keep it going.
- falling asleep on the bus floor with Bruh and Sis on the trips back to Cheney.
- laughing at the idea of sleeping in the aisle of a school bus in the first place.
- how hungry I became after competing in a 10+ hour meet.
- eating at Miner’s.
- ditching Miner’s for the Starbucks and Wendy’s across the street and getting in trouble for it by almost every coach.
- chugging Monsters and devouring Power Bars ten minutes before showtime.
- how perfect my boots fit and how lightweight they were, even for my feet.
- meeting new people who shared the same strengths and weaknesses as I did.
- being told ‘good job today’ by a coach from another school I had never even seen before.
- all the different colors of all the different ribbons.
- laughing with Sis on how they should make a 9th place ribbon solely for Medical Lake.
- having homefield advantage.
- how involved Missel was.
- the anticipation between the jav landing and the marker person telling me how far it went.
- the muscle definition I used to have in my shoulders.
- going to bed the night before and having nothing except the meet on my mind.
- waking up to get ready and realizing it’s still dark out.
- putting on my spirit bands and black spandex for good luck after a 45 minute shower.
- the smell of rain mixed with Under Armour.
- the sound my spikes made walking on the pavement.
- Coach Hisaw’s amazing brownies.
- being a part of the Junior Olympics in Wilamette, Oregon.
- how the louder the locker room got, the closer it was to the start of the meet.
- the bounce I had in my step.
- beating West Valley by almost twice as many points as we had.
- the thrower’s relays.
- throwing on Eastern Washington University’s field.
- movie nights after a good hard day of practice, every Thursday at Cody’s house.
- everybody rushing to the bathrooms after arriving at the C-towns (Clarkston + Colville).
- piggyback rides to and from the bus.
- goofing off with Lex and turning our javelins into fishing poles with stray litter we’d find on the track.
- Hisaw getting angry at us for it, trying his hardest to keep a straight face.
- the pole vault crew.
- the amount of encouragement I got from them.
- being involved in the younger javelin throwers’ success.
- doing homework at the meet with fellow athletes as an excellent source of help.
- how good that medal felt around my neck.
- all the pride that came with that medal.
- getting distracted by all the amazingly attractive pole vaulters and their amazingly attractive bodies.
- being able to bench two-thirds of my weight.
- running that pre-game lap, sometimes in slippers, sometimes in flip-flops.
- how huge Pasco’s meet was.
- the sense of belonging I got when throwing there.
- using Nike headbands to tie up my hair.
- waking up early for Saturday morning practices.
- learning from my mistakes, on and off the field.
- washing away my nerves with poise and self confidence.
- pretending to pole vault with my javelin.
- how pumped up I got over Stralser’s mini motivational speeches.
- the rush of excitement having my name read off the loudspeaker.
- never understanding how the announcer always managed to butcher my name.
- being the last one off the field at practices.
- ringing the victory bell the day after the meet.
- admitting proudly that yes, I do love track and field more than softball.
Well eventually it had to happen cuz every stoner has one right? Haha. Well enjoy.
1 – Fuck, I am soooo hungry.
2 – “Is it frowned upon out here to eat deodorant?”
3 – Bong hits for Jesus!
4 – “I swear, Stralser knows I’m high you guys.”
5 – Bruh choking from the dank shit.
6 – The Dollar Tree.
7 – The candy aisle inside the Dollar Tree.
8 – Cheech.
9 – Chong.
10 – The Beatles.
11 – Red eyes.
12 – MOO NIGGA!
13 – Jesus Christ, I’m still stoned.
14 – Clear Eyes.
15 – I enjoy writing so much better when I’m high.
16 – I wish everything was less expensive.
17 – Fat people depress me.
18 – …And they lived of Crunch And Munch.
19 – Wake and bake.
20 – “Bruh, you should let myself run around in the wheatfields.”
21 – Bic lighters.
22 – Cream and wine.
23 – The Dollar Menu kicks ass.
24 – Some things just make more sense when yer high.
25 – And some things don’t.
26 – You have no idea how stoned I am.
27 – I totally sucked yesterday.
28 – I’ll get it together next meet.
29 – Or the one after that. Whenever. No rush.
30 – What’s that smell?
31 – Burnt chicken.
32 – Bruh’s jeep smells like old good times.
33 – I don’t trust people who don’t like music.
34 – No one listens to my ideas. Ever.
35 – Fuck. Ing. A.
36 – Twitchers united.
37 – Just blame it on the weed.
38 – Is there anything I’ll need to be happier?
39 – Perhaps some food.
40 – Erasers and apple juice.
41 – Mindless mindlessness.
42 – Skittles are today….
43 – Widespread tinglies.
44 – Fresh outta the oven, Sally.
45 – “Who’s cookie’s on the floor?”
46 – Cottonmouth of the eyes.
47 – And the lungs.
48 – Fuckin’ cotton lung, man.
49 – Christ Christ Jesus….Christ.
50 – No matter how hard you try, you cannot baptize cats.
51 – I think I was born high.
52 – ‘Tis the season….to erase the world.
53 – I don’t think you understand what’s going on here. I don’t sell pot. I sell dreams.
54 – Oh yea, and I sell pot.
55 – “Did you drop a cookie?”
56 – Sometimes everything itches.
57 – Batteries in my boots.
58 – Flicking fucking Fruit Loops out my fucking window.
59 – Writing is like speaking.
60 – But not really.
61 – “I’m so fuckin’ gone right now.”
62 – It’s colder than Frosty’s dick out here!
63 – I can’t remember the last story I wrote.
64 – I read it over again, too.
65 – Forty-six times.
66 – Gangster Billy And His Crazy Lion Posh.
67 – What if every time you sneezed or yawned, you lost a hair from yer head?
68 – Whoa.
69 – Dodgeball is an art, man.
70 – Friendly fire isn’t friendly. Nope.
71 – My vagina needs CPR.
72 – What if yer binder talked to you?
73 – I just heard the rainforest sounding on the left side of my brain.
74 – Highlighters just aren’t pregnant enough for this world.
75 – Yu know?
76 – Wait, what?
77 – Jeez, these drawings are like super fucking amazing.
78 – Skippin’ for smokin’.
79 – Western accents.
80 – Dreams are funny things.
81 – Genius skits.
82 – Away to the mountains we go!
83 – Yer trippin’ balls….man….man….man….man.
84 – Mickey + Minnie.
85 – Awesome awesomeness.
86 – Too much brain in my head.
87 – Just because I don’t remember shit doesn’t mean I’m dumb.
88 – Man, how do I get the tri-athlete award and I’m a stoner?
89 – Fuckin’ righteous shit right there.
90 – For a second there I lost focus.
91 – But then just came to realize there was no more weed left in the bowl.
92 – Ahahahahahaha!
93 – Exclamation marks are just upside-down birthday candles.
94 – What if the newest, most awesomest hobby was collecting two-word bumper stickers?
95 – Thad be so cool.
96 – “Oh my god, what if I died cuz I thought I couldn’t swallow anymore?”
97 – That would suck some major D.
98 – Cash that shit, nigga.
99 – Prime Time time.
100 – Where am I?
101 – Vaporizers are very underrated.
102 – “It’s like a bird’s eye view of fuckin’ sheriff town.”
103 – Let’s take a picture.
104 – Together.
105 – In this room.
106 – Pop rocks.
107 – “Child yer pulling my pants down and my ass crack is now showing to the world.”
108 – Hot cheetoh.
109 – Don’t pee yerself again.
110 – You got the most straightest face on yer look.
111 – “Did yu bowl good?”
112 – “Yea.”
113 – “No.”
114 – Boom dust storminess.
115 – Party foul.
116 – Fuckin’ crackhead.
117 – “Somebody go check on Bernana. She might be dying.”
118 – “What if I gave you a kiss and it was all full of pizza?”
119 – I can feel my brain.
120 – I’ll throw you some punch.
121 – Dumbass.
122 – Is my mom here?
123 – I had a nice ass when I was little.
124 – Krusty cum.
125 – I think this shit was laced.
126 – With flour.
Shit to do today….
*drink blackberry schnapps and eat cool grass.
*smoke a bowl and drive to the library and steal a purple book.
*search the school with a broken beer bottle at noon, paranoid and drunk, looking for imaginary serial killers.
*hit the hooker trails, red fire extinguishers in one hand, green candy canes in the other.
*pray to Marley and light our weed with stripclub matches.
*train parrots to interrupt school plays with “Ice Ice Baby”.
*snort baking soda and take incriminating pictures.
*crave mac + cheese then cook ten pounds of it.
* Lin Sue (Big Fiyacacker)
* Panda Express
* Oen Chicky Fiya
* Do Whore
* Delly And Devy
* “I’m not having this!” / “End of the line!”
* Dead Cow Seal Hole
* Flat Foot Floogy With The Floy Floy
* Mrs. Piggy / Leggy
* “We could kill you.”
* Ripping holes in our sweatshirts.
* “Bryanna, I think my heart just hurt.”
* Crackhead Carnies
* Juana / Conchanna / Rosalie
* Rooooodey Brown
* “You better smile!”
* “We really needa party, this is the only time!”
* Morgan’s Ass
* Moleholes And Mountains
* “She did?!?”
* Big Toe
* Saggy Ass Syndrome (SAS)